Nearly 200 Boxes Already Hosting, Strengthen Community, Serve Your 90%, Have Fun and Make Good Money on April 21st 2018
We are actively recruiting hosts but only until January 31st! Please check this link to see if your area is still open. FestivusGames.com/host-list If you don’t see a host within about 60 miles of you we encourage you to apply right away before the area is taken and definitely before our final day to apply – January 31st.
On April 21st, 2018 nearly 200 Boxes, from all across the U.S., Canada and Australia, will host 11,000+ novice, intermediate and masters 45+ athletes. All of the athletes will compete on the same day in this one-day event for INDIVIDUALS.
Festivus Games is in its seventh year as THE nationwide functional-fitness competition for novice and intermediates only (No Rx, no fire breathers!). Festivus Games was designed so it wouldn’t be necessary to scale the events. No athlete, whether six months in or brand new, will need to scale any of the events. The competition is about capacity more than a high degree of skill. Everyone can row…just how fast? Everyone can deadlift..just how much?
Being that we cater to your 90%, the Novice up to Intermediate, we put our WODs out months in advance. Here they are:
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A HOST?
- Our Hosts commonly make $2-$3k on a Saturday but our top Host in October made over $10,000.00!
- It’s about as turnkey as any event can get. We do all the tedious leg work.
- Athlete shirts are provided for those who register by 02/28/2018.
- Custom Festivus Games medals for all podium Athletes are included.
- Custom 2′ X 6′ WODs banner is included.
- Starter SWAG for podium Athletes (both)!
- We provide the scoring system.
- Ready-to-use social media images
- Best practices guides laying out everything you need to know to market and host.
- We provide a Global Ranking Page displaying the expected 11,000+ Athletes’ results.
- We provide scoring sheets and judging guidelines for the day of the event.
- We handle filming, production and promotion of the WOD standards videos.
- We pay for supplemental insurance for this athletic event – not ordinarily covered in your standard property and liability insurance policy.
- We have a private Facebook group for Hosts. We have many experienced Hosts and the sharing that occurs is invaluable. You’re never alone!
- Our IT team handles all website and online registration issues.
- The Festivus Games brand is unique, catchy and our marketing reach is worldwide.
- We take care of registration changes as requested by athletes.
- We answer athlete questions about the event.
- We drive newcomers to your box who would ordinarily be too afraid or would simply not make the effort or take the time to visit your box.
- We advertise Festivus Games on Google and targeted high-traffic websites.
We’re most interested in quality hosts but all things being equal we do approve hosts in the order their apps are received.
Here’s the link to our application and terms of service.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss further you can text me (David) or give me a call 815 973 zero one four two.
David Greenwalt – Owner
P.S.: To learn more about our name, history and how we went from 60 Athletes in 2011 to over 19,000 Athletes in 2017 read more ABOUT US.