Strengthen Community, Serve Your 90%, Have Fun and Make Good Money on September 14th, 2019
We are actively recruiting hosts for the September Same-Sex Pairs event. Please check this link to see if your area is still open. FestivusGames.com/host-list If you don’t see a host within about 75 miles of you we encourage you to apply right away before the area is taken.
On September 14th 2019 more than 100 Boxes, from all across the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Sweden will host thousands of Novice, Intermediate and Masters (combined ages 90+) athletes. All of the athletes will compete as Same-SexPairs on the same day in this one-day event.
Festivus Games is in its 9th year as THE nationwide functional-fitness competition for novice and intermediates only (No fire breathers!). Festivus Games was designed so it wouldn’t be necessary to scale the events. No athlete, whether six months in or brand new, will need to scale any of the events. The competition is about capacity more than a high degree of skill. Everyone can row…just how fast? Everyone can deadlift..just how much?
Being that we cater to your 90%, the Novice up to Intermediate, we put our WODs out months in advance. Here they are:
Tim Paulson: Games Athlete & Festivus Host
James Newbury: Games Athlete & Festivus Host
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A HOST?
- Our Hosts commonly make $2.5-$4k on a Saturday but our top Hosts commonly make over $10,000.00!
- It’s about as turnkey as any event can get. We do all the tedious leg work.
- Athlete shirts are provided for those who register by the shirt deadline date.
- Custom Festivus Games medals for all podium Athletes are included.
- Custom 2′ X 6′ WODs banner is included.
- Starter SWAG for podium Athletes (both)!
- We provide the scoring system.
- Ready-to-use social media images
- Best practices guides laying out everything you need to know to market and host.
- We provide a Leaderboard displaying the thousands of Athletes’ results.
- We provide scoring sheets and judging guidelines for the day of the event.
- We handle filming, production and promotion of the WOD standards videos.
- We have a private Facebook group for Hosts. We have many experienced Hosts and the sharing that occurs is invaluable. You’re never alone!
- Our IT team handles all website and online registration issues.
- The Festivus Games brand is unique, catchy and our marketing reach is worldwide.
- We take care of registration changes as requested by athletes.
- We answer athlete questions about the event.
- We drive newcomers to your box who would ordinarily be too afraid or would simply not make the effort or take the time to visit your box.
- We advertise Festivus Games on Google and targeted high-traffic websites.
We’re most interested in quality hosts but all things being equal we do approve hosts in the order their apps are received.
Here’s the link to our application and terms of service.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss further you can text me (David) or give me a call 417 319 one four eight six.
David Greenwalt – Owner
P.S.: To learn more about our name, history and how we went from 60 Athletes in 2011 to over 19,000 Athletes in 2018 read more ABOUT US.